President-elect, Kevin McCarthy, is presenting the following program to NSA Ohio and South Florida in March. He offered the Speaker Academy members the opportunity to hear this program first. This doubles as an opportunity for Kevin to run through his presentation in preparation for the above events. He will welcome feedback. The NSA Board suggested we make this “complimentary” event available to the rest of our valued professional members and their guests.
This is also a great opportunity to invite people you know who might be interested in the business of speaking.
So, if you are available and would like to learn what is working for Kevin that might also help you book more paid events, please join us.
About the Program
You don’t know what you don’t know. And, what you don’t know could be holding you back from reach the next level in your speaking career.
Kevin McCarthy will share proven strategies for taking your speaking business to new heights.
In January 2016, Kevin launched his new BlindSpot ZoneTM brand and booked and presented at 21 paid events with new clients as a direct result of the branding, marketing and sales strategies he will share with you.
In this fast-moving NSA chapter program, you’ll learn how to:
- Connect your passion to a sellable brand.
- Identify your ideal client and audience.
- Create a targeted marketing campaign that generates phone calls.\
- Convert those phone conversations into bookings.
- Develop a presentation that builds lists and generates referrals.
Kevin will also show you a behind-the-scenes look at how:
- He inspires 50-60% of each audience to voluntarily join his email list.
- Generated more than 60 referrals from 21 events.
- Uses Gmail for mass email marketing and has people apologizing for not responding in a timely manner.
- Gmail significantly out-produced Infusionsoft in open and response rates.
- He keeps track of his prospects and clients.
- To get paid to develop a two-day workshop from your keynote.
- Get your fee paid in full at the time of booking.
National Speakers Association-Oregon is a professional membership association of professional speakers whose expertise covers a broad range of topics, skills, knowledge and experience, and an affiliated chapter of the 4,000 member National Speakers Association – the recognized voice of the speaking profession that sets the benchmark for platform excellence worldwide.