Receive ONE chapter meeting FREE! Simply purchase the Program Pass. Pay in advance for four chapter meetings and you receive one free chapter meeting (does not include Holiday Party in December or President’s Gala in June). Simply click here!
The Power of Podcast in Your Speaking Business
Podcasts use an audio file to share information through computers or portable music devices like MP3 players. Businesses small and large are using podcasts for a variety of purposes, including sharing information about new products, company information, or general information related to the industry. Incorporating podcasts into your marketing plan offers numerous benefits to the company.
In this program, you will gain clarity of the impact Podcasting brings to your speaking business.
• Podcasting Basics
• All aspects to get up and running technically (equipment, software, and Apps)
• Understanding your audience (both internally & externally)
• Understand what channels are right for you to distribute your podcast
• Why bigger isn’t always better. Focused distribution is essential to your success
• Learn the proper marketing techniques to get your brand in front of your customer
• Use podcasting as an internal tool for distribution, education and learning systems
• Podcasting is not broadcasting, but rather a handshake and conversation
• Engaging your audience is about understanding their needs and responding to them
• How to engage on specific channels (social media, calls to action, polls, communities, chats)
• Using email as an engagement tool for your podcast
BONUS (tying it all together)
• Build relationships that last a lifetime with podcasting as the foundation for relationship building
• Culture building exercises and programs with where podcasting as a thread tying them all together
• Brand exposure and building trust using podcasting as a business builder tool
Experience the Power of Podcasting and take your business to new heights. You’re the expert, let us help you prove it to the world.
Connie welcomes volunteers to help demonstrate the impact Podcasting will bring to your speaking business.
About Connie Pheiff, MBA, MPA
Connie Pheiff is an internationally recognized Mentor, Speaker, Celebrity, Author, founding partner of C-365, founder of the High-Performance Academy and Women Who Dare Council. Connie has been highlighted in national publications showcasing her business acumen and drive to help C-Suite Executives and Entrepreneurial leaders achieve excellence in high-performance and Be Unstoppable Together.
Connie has been featured in numerous publications, online and live in studio across the globe including iTunes, SiriusXM, iHeart Radio, C-Suite Radio. Connie stars in her own show as the producer and host of the Award-Winning Podcast Up or Out with Connie and the WWD (Women Who Dare Network). Working with many top names like the C-Suite Network, UPS, National Foundation Center, and many others as their high-performance expert. Connie received the Iconic Woman of the Year award for 2017-2018 and is the former CEO Girl Scouts of Penn’s Woods Council. Connie is asked to speak around the globe.
Watch Connie here.
Virtual Registration Only
This meeting is being recorded and will be available for 3 weeks after the event. To obtain a link to the recording, you’ll need to register using the Virtual Registration Only ticket in Eventbrite (see link in the upper left). Click here for an FAQ on the Virtual Registration program.
No-Show and Refund Policy
Due to limited seating capacity, all sales are final with no refunds. However, if you are unable to attend the event, please notify the chapter prior to the event by sending an email to email@example.com. By notifying the chapter in advance, you may request a one-time credit to attend a future event of a similar pricing. That credit must be used within the current program year (July – June). Failure to not show up for the event and not notify the chapter in advance will be considered a no show. No credits will be issued for a no show.