This half-day lab teaches you how to bring excitement, drama and imagery to the stage using the same techniques as Hollywood’s brightest stars. Add impact to every story, every presentation, no matter what your topic.
This small-group session will give you a unique opportunity to hone and polish your signature stories by learning easy and simple techniques. Limited to just 6 participants, you will receive lots of individual direction, personal coaching and group feedback.
You will learn how to:
● Construct vivid stories that keep your audience riveted
● Use the whole stage for maximum impact
● Easily create accents, voices and characterizations
● Play multiple characters in a story at the same time
● Add mime and movement to drive your story forward
● Magically create costumes, sets and props out of thin air
● Transport your audience through time and space
● Apply The Actor’s Workshop Method in every program you do
Parking at Hotel Rose is FREE to all participants. Continental breakfast, coffee/tea and snacks will be provided. Workshop is from 8:00am to 12:00pm Tuesday February 9, 2016. NSA Membership is NOT required.
About the presenter:
Presented by one of the most respected members of NSA, Orvel Ray Wilson, CSP. Orvel Ray is a coauthor of the legendary Guerrilla Marketing series, with more than 22 million books sold worldwide, including Guerrilla Selling, Guerrilla Trade Show Selling, Guerrilla TeleSelling, Guerrilla Negotiating and Guerrilla Retailing. Unconventional, engaging and funny, he’s addressed audiences large and small in more than 1,000 cities in 44 countries, on every continent except Antarctica.
After 35 years as a professional speaker, he now coaches other professionals on method, material and marketing. He holds the highest level of certification recognized globally by meeting planners. In 2001 he was named “Speaker of the Year” by Meeting Professionals International (MPI), San Diego, and he’s been voted one of the world’s “Top 5 Sales and Marketing Speakers” for the past 5 years straight.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED!